Nexus Research Laboratory, Inc
In the early 1960s Roger Noble and Alan R. Pearlman founded Nexus Research Laboratory, Inc to produce analog modules and op amps. Nexus along with Philbrick Researches were acquired in 1966 by Teledyne Components and and in about 1985 both were spun off as Telcom Semiconductor Inc, which in turn was acquired by Microchip in 2000.
- Alan R. Pearlman, Keyboard Legend, Keyboard Magazine, Oct 2010
- Way Out Ware TimewARP 2600, Computer Music, Oct 2007
- close encounters of the ARP kind, Sound On Sound, Aug, 1996.
- List of ARP Instruments, Inc. Patents
- Unsung hero pioneered op amp, Taylor Electronics Services.
- Mark Vail, Vintage Synthesizers, Miller Freeman, 1993, p. 171
- Resources and articles on ARP Synthesizers
|This article about an engineer, inventor, designer or author is a stub. You can help the Synth DIY Wiki by expanding it.|