Difference between revisions of "Arduinome"
(Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Arduinome closed as no consensus)
m (55 revisions imported)
Revision as of 10:26, 26 April 2015
An Arduinome is a MIDI controller device that mimics the Monome using the Arduino physical computing platform. The plans for the Arduinome are released under an open source, non-commercial use only license. The Arduinome platform is noted for providing a lower cost alternative to the Monome and allows greater hackability of the interface.   
- ^ http://docs.monome.org/doku.php?id=tech:ports:arduino
- ^ "Arduinome: An Arduino-Based Monome Clone, Behind the Scenes". Retrieved 11 January 2013.
- ^ "The Arduinome". Retrieved 11 January 2013.
- ^ "Arduinome article list". Retrieved 11 January 2013.
- The Arduinome Software on Sourceforge
- FlipMu (Bricktable's) Arduinome building guide — original Arduinome firmware authors