The CEM3330 is a dual VCA IC. The CEM3335 is a simplified version of the CEM3330 without the linear control inputs.
ICs with similar functions
- ^ CEM3330/CEM3335 data sheet
- ICs for Electro-Music (Part 2) by Charles Blakey
- CEM3330/CEM3335 data sheet
- CEM3330/CEM3335 longer data sheet
- AS3330 vs AS3360? AS3330/40 vs AS21/3364, Mod Wiggler Forum, Mar 2020
- Build a Better Music Synthesizer by Thomas Henry, Tab Books, 1987, ISBN 0-8306-0255-0, A Dual VCA, p. 73
- Electronic music circuits - The reprints, pp. 29-33, A Balanced Modulator Application of VCA Chips by Thomas Henry, Electronotes, Volume 12, Number 119, November 1980, p. 3-7.
- Electronic music circuits - The reprints, pp. 80-82, VCA's: Think Simple by Thomas Henry, Polyphony, January/February 1982, pp. 16, 17, 26.
- Electronic music circuits - The reprints, pp. 148-152, Build a Voltage Controlled State Variable Filter by Thomas Henry, Polyphony, April 1985, pp. 8-11, 13.
- Dual VCA, Kassutronics
- Digisound 80-4, Voltage controlled mixer
- Digisound 80-9, Dual voltage controlled amplifier
|This article is a stub. You can help the Synth DIY Wiki by expanding it.|