Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 01:56, 4 December 2018 by InternetArchiveBot (Rescuing 1 sources and tagging 0 as dead. #IABot (v2.0beta10ehf1))
Circuit bending is experimentation in which various short-circuits are created in an attempt to alter the audio behavior of low-voltage audio toys.
|This article is a stub. You can help SDIY wiki by expanding it.|
- Circuit-Bending : Build Your Own Alien Instruments, Reed Ghazala, ISBN 0-7645-8887-7
- Handmade Electronic Music: The Art of Hardware Hacking, by Nicolas Collins, Routledge, 2nd ed., 2009, ISBN 0-415-99873-5
- Wikipedia:Circuit bending
- Benders Group at Yahoo!
- Hardware Hacking, Nicolas Collins
- GetLoFi – Circuit Bending Synth DIY blog
- Warranty Void, modification and collecting of small music keyboards and electronic sound toys