Electronics Today International
Originally started in Australia in 1971, Electronics Today International or ETI magazine was published in the UK by Argus Specialist Publications from April 1972 and from there it expanded to various European countries and over to Canada. In February 1999 ETI was aquired by Wimborne Publishing, publishers of the UK magazine Everyday Practical Electronics and ceased publication.
During it's life ETI also published a series of Top Projects magazines that effectively reprinted selected articles from the magazines along with another Series called Electronics Digest with new and expanded information related to the magazine.
Electronic music projects
Many electro-music relevant projects and articles were published by ETI. Notable among these were:
- The Cloned Analog Gear website has some scans of ETI synth plans.
- The Maplin 3800 and 5600s Electronic Music Synthesisers
- Archive.org:ETI/Maplin synthesizer manuals
- Electronics Today International on American Radio History site
- Electronics Digest Vol. 3 No. 1, 1982
- Scans at electronicsandbooks.com
- Electronics Today International, Wikipedia