Open source hardware
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Releasing designs under a CC-BY-NC-SA licence, preventing commercial use of them is not compatible with the OSHW definition.
Documentation must be easily obtainable, design files must be in CAD format and not in an intermediate format such as PDF.
- ^ a b c Open Source Hardware (OSHW) Definition 1.0.
- ^ Open Source Hardware Licenses, ladyada.net, 17 May 2011
- ^ Freedom, open-source hardware, etc., Mutable Instruments forum, Sep. 2010
- Dangerous Prototypes
- Open-source hardware licenses, Wikipedia
- Open Hardware Repository
- Open Source Hardware Association
- Open Circuits wiki
- Articles tagged open-hardware at CDM
- Why open source hardware works for Music Thing Modular by Tom Whitwell
- Open Modules for Open Minds – Open Software and Hardware in the Modular World by Hannes
- What it means that the MeeBlip synth is open source hardware by Peter Kirn, September 2015
- Open source hardware, Wikipedia
|This article is a stub. You can help the Synth DIY Wiki by expanding it.|