The SSM2164, THAT 2162 or V2164 IC is a quad voltage controlled amplifier (VCA) with 100 dB dynamic range and 0.02% THD.
Each VCA offers current input and output and a ground referenced –33 mV/dB control port. It will operate over a supply voltage range of ±4 V to ±18 V.
Clones and equivalents
Synthesizers etc. using the SSM2164
- State variable VCF and VCA by Thomas Henry, An Analog Synthesizer for the 21st Century, Lulu.com, 2012, p. 15, schematics and parts lists only, no explanatory text.
- CoolAudio V2164 data sheet]
- Sound Semiconductor SSI2164
- Analog Devices Low Cost Quad Voltage Controlled Amplifier
Projects and circuits
- SSM2164 Based Voltage Controlled Amplifier.
- SSM2164 Synthesizer Circuits, Neil's Webbly World
- SSM2164 Information – Power Rail Failure, Neil's Webbly World
- SSM2164 based VCA s by Mike Irwin, electro-music.com
|This article is a stub. You can help the Synth DIY Wiki by expanding it.|