Difference between revisions of "Schematics and manuals"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 34:||Line 34:|
Revision as of 11:49, 9 March 2016
Schematics and anything maybe worth reading to learn about SDIY goes here. If a link is dead, you might find the site preserved on the Internet Archive's Wayback Machine.
- ARP Patents, Don Tillman review of ARP patents.
- Barton Musical Circuits
- Cloned Analog Gear
- Dintree - Synth DIY
- DIY Stompbox designs
- Do-It-Yourself Electronic Projects
- EFM files at Fonitronik Synth DIY
- E-music DIY archive
- Electronics and Books
- Fonitronik Synth DIY
- Moog Patents,Don Tillman review of Moog patents.
- Music Thing Modular
- Mutable Instruments
- PCB/Schematic Quick Reference at electro-music.com
- Qu-Bit Electronix
- Rebel Technology
- Schematics and Manuals at Musician's Tech Central
- Schematics Vault at electro-music.com or at the electro-music.com wiki
- Service Manuals & Schematics for vintage electronic musical instruments at Synfo.nl
- Synthacks Sharing some weird pieces of circuitry.
- Synthesizer Manuals at Cyborgstudio.com
- Synthesizer Manuals Collection at Archive.org, includes service manuals
- Synthesizer Schematics and Manuals
- The Free Infomation Society collection of audio electronic circuit schematics
- The Snowfields collection of manuals and schematics
- Unusual Synthesizer Circuits