This is a disambiguation page. Sequencers can be roughly categorized by the type of data they produce, and may refer to:
- Analog sequencers, output CV/gate control signals and may also support the DIN sync interface. Are more for hands on control in composing or live performance.
- Digital sequencers, implemented in hardware and/or software and can have various outputs. These enable an algorithmic level of control.
- MIDI sequencers, send MIDI signals. These are found implemented both in hardware and software. Some MIDI sequencers also offer CV/gate and DIN sync interfacing.
- Gate or Step sequencers, play patterns of single notes or concurrent patterns of single notes. See also Drum machine and Groovebox.
- ^ Music sequencer, Wikipedia
- ^ Sequencer Analog / Digital, Mod Wiggler forum, Dec 2013
- Music sequencer, Wikipedia
- Sequencer, Electronic Music Wiki
- Category:Sequencer, Synth Wiki.de
- Category:Sequencers, SynthWiki.nl