- Analog sequencers, output CV/gate control signals and may also support the DIN sync interface. Are more for hands on control in composing or live performance.
- Digital sequencers, implemented in hardware and/or software and can have various outputs. These enable an algorithmic level of control.
- MIDI sequencers, send MIDI signals. These are found implemented both in hardware and software. Some MIDI sequencers also offer CV/gate and DIN sync interfacing.
- Gate or Step sequencers, play patterns of single notes or concurrent patterns of single notes. See also Drum machine and Groovebox.
- Music sequencer, Wikipedia
- Sequencer, Electronic Music Wiki
- Category:Sequencer, Synth Wiki.de
- Category:Sequencers, SynthWiki.nl
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sequencer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.