Synth DIY wiki:Copyrights
The content of this web site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC BY-SA 3.0)
A human-readable summary of the Legal Code
You are free:
- to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work
- to make derivative works
- to make commercial use of the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must give the original author credit.
- Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under a licence identical to this one.
With the understanding that:
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations;
- The author's moral rights;
- Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
- Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the licence terms of this work.
The full licence
See Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported