Rob Hordijk Benjolin
The Benjolin designed by Rob Hordijk in 2009, is a kit to be used in educational workshops to promote synth DIY. The idea is that people can build a medium complexity electronic circuit in a controlled environment and box it later at home. The name is a portmanteau of 'banjo' and 'violin'.
- Rob Hordijk's benjolin, Epoch Modular
- Benjolin schematic by Rob Hordijk
- Benjolin PCB and component layout, and BOM by Rob Hordijk
- Rob Hordijk explains the Benjolin, YouTube
- Benjolin, Casper Electronics modular adaptation
- The Benjolin Explained by The Tuesday Night Machines
- forestcaver SMT Benjolin, CC-BY-NC, GitHub
|This article is a stub. You can help the Synth DIY Wiki by expanding it.