Jump to navigation Jump to search
MIDI controller device that mimics the Monome using the Arduino physical computing platform. The plans for the Arduinome are released under an open source, non-commercial use only license. The Arduinome platform is noted for providing a lower cost alternative to the Monome and allows greater hackability of the interface.
- ^ "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-02-11. Retrieved 2008-09-25.
- ^ "Arduinome: An Arduino-Based Monome Clone, Behind the Scenes". Retrieved 11 January 2013.
- ^ "The Arduinome". Archived from the original on 2013-02-17. Retrieved 11 January 2013.
- ^ "Arduinome article list". Retrieved 11 January 2013.
- The Arduinome Software on Sourceforge
- FlipMu (Bricktable's) Arduinome building guide — original Arduinome firmware authors
|This article is a stub. You can help the Synth DIY Wiki by expanding it.|