Jump to navigation Jump to search
Circuit bending is experimentation in which various short-circuits are created in an attempt to alter the audio behavior of low-voltage audio toys. The technique is most commonly associated with experimental and noise music.
- Circuit-Bending : Build Your Own Alien Instruments, Reed Ghazala, ISBN 0-7645-8887-7
- Handmade Electronic Music: The Art of Hardware Hacking, by Nicolas Collins, Routledge, 2nd ed., 2009, ISBN 0-415-99873-5
- Wikipedia:Circuit bending
- Benders Group at Yahoo!
- Hardware Hacking, Nicolas Collins
- GetLoFi – Circuit Bending Synth DIY blog
- Warranty Void, modification and collecting of small music keyboards and electronic sound toys
|This article is a stub. You can help the Synth DIY Wiki by expanding it.|