Eric Barbour BSEE founded the American audio equipment manufacturer Metasonix in 1998. Until 2000, Barbour worked as an applications engineer for the Russian vacuum tube manufacturer Svetlana Electron Devices. He has also been contributing to Glass Audio magazine since 1991, has been the senior editor of Vacuum Tube Valley magazine since 1995 and has written articles for many other music and audiophile publications.
- Audio synthesis via vacuum tubes written by Eric Barbour
- ^ a b Audio Synthesis via Vacuum Tubes
- ^ Grosse, Darwin (2004) Interview: Eric Barbour of Metasonix Creative Synth
- ^ a b The Cool Sound of Tubes, IEEE Spectrum, Eric Barbour, August 1998
- ^ Sound of vacuum tubes gets audiophiles glowing, San Francisco Chronicle, 17 Feb 1998
- ^ The Soul of Tone: Celebrating 60 Years of Fender Amps, p. 53, by Tom Wheeler and Keith Richards, Hal Leonard Corporation, 2007, ISBN 978-0-634-05613-0
- Metasonix company website
- Eric Barbour: Bringing Vacuum Tube Madness to Electronic Music, Synthtopia
- The Cool Sound of Tubes by Eric Barbour, IEEE Spectrum, August 1998.
- Audio synthesis via vacuum tubes