Jump to navigation Jump to search
open source extensible graphics editor used to create vector graphic images.
PCB art, front panels, laser etching, CNC milling ...
Design the object
- ^ Inkscape Features, Inkscape.org
- Inkscape: Guide to a Vector Drawing Program, Inkscape user manual, also available in print.
- Inkscape, Wikipedia
- G-code, Wikipedia
- Inkscape Gcodetools plug-in English support forum
- CAMotics, to simulate 3-axis GCode programs for CNCs and visualize the results in 3D.
- Synth Panels Designer, free Inkscape extension
|This article is a stub. You can help the Synth DIY Wiki by expanding it.|