Moog modular synthesizer
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The first prototype Moog Modular Synthesizer, designed by Bob Moog was built in 1964 and by 1967 was a commercially available product line. These consisted of Moog 900-series modules housed in walnut cabinets. The 900-series modules use S-Trigger, which drops a +5V level to 0V when a trigger is sent, and not the more widely used Gate which raise 0V to a higher voltage.
- ^ Vintage Synth Explorer, Moog Modular Synthesizers
- ^ Wikipedia:CV/gate
- ^ Synthesizers.com: Gates and Triggers, Mystery Solved
- Wikipedia:Moog modular synthesizer
- Using the Moog synthesizer
- Moog Patents,Don Tillman review of Moog patents.