Aries System 300
The Aries System 300 electronic modular synthesizer is a classic modular synthesizer that competed against Moog, Arp, Buchla, E-mu, and Roland modular systems of the time. Designed by Dennis Colin who also helped to design the ARP 2500 and 2600, and manufactured by Aries Music Inc..
Aries module front panels are of 3"x9"x1/" black anodized aluminum. They a require ±15V supply. The VCO, gate and trigger signals are 10V peak-to-peak and it follows the Volt/octave convention. Patching is with 3.5mm jacks.
- Aries Modular Systems website by Robert Leiner, also has schematics
- schematics and other documents at Synthfool.com
- Kevin Kissinger's Aries Synthesizer page
- Aries 300 at Synthmuseum.com
- Tell me more about ARIES synths!, Mod Wiggler Forum, Apr 2015
|This article is a stub. You can help the Synth DIY Wiki by expanding it.|