Aries System 300
The Aries System 300 electronic modular synthesizer is a classic modular synthesizer that competed against Moog, Arp, Buchla, E-mu, and Roland modular systems of the time. Designed by Dennis Colin who also helped to design the ARP 2500 and 2600, and manufactured by Aries Music Inc..
Format[edit | edit source]
Aries module front panels are of 3"x9"x1/16" black anodized aluminum. They a require ±15V supply. The VCO, gate and trigger signals are 10V peak-to-peak and it follows the Volt/octave convention. Patching is with 3.5mm jacks.
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Aries Modular Systems website by Robert Leiner, also has schematics
- schematics and other documents at Synthfool.com
- Kevin Kissinger's Aries Synthesizer page
- Aries 300 at Synthmuseum.com
- Tell me more about ARIES synths!, Mod Wiggler Forum, Apr 2015
|This article is a stub. You can help the Synth DIY Wiki by expanding it.|