The Spectrum Synthesiser is a DIY monophonic analogue synthesizer that was originally presented as a constructional project by Electronics & Music Maker (E&MM) magazine. Designed by Chris Jordan, the magazine's Technical Editor. It was one of the two cover projects of the March 1981 launch issue of the magazine. A kit of parts was supplied by electronic component supplier Maplin Electronics Ltd. The synthesizer used CEM ICs.
- Cloned Analog Gear E&MM Spectrum plans with corrections.
- Synthnut's Tech pages E&MM Spectrum plans
- E&MM Spectrum Synth build on electro-music.com forum
- Some pictures at www.colinfraser.com
- Some pictures at www.jardini.com
- E&MM Spectrum Repair by Markus Fuller
|This article is a stub. You can help the Synth DIY Wiki by expanding it.|