Elektor is a monthly magazine about all aspects of electronics, first published as Elektuur in the Netherlands in 1960. The English language edition of Elektor was launched in 1975. The magazine is now published worldwide in many languages and with distribution in over 50 countries. Elektor also publish books, CDs and DVDs. Elektor has published a vast range of electronic projects, background articles and designs aimed at engineers, enthusiasts, students and professionals. PCBs are made available for many of their designs, as well as kits. Most PCB artwork is also available from the Elektor website.
Electronic music projects
In the late 1970s and early 1980s they published constructional articles about electronic synthesizers. These included the Chorosynth (a polyphonic string synthesizer), and the Elektor Formant modular synthesizer.
- Elektor SDIY articles index
- Elektor, Wikipedia
- ^ Wikipedia:Elektor
- ^ Elektor at Synthmuseum.com
- Elektor website
- The Cloned Analog Gear website has some scans of plans for synth and other stuff from Elektor.
- Scans at electronicsandbooks.com
- Scans at World Radio History
- Elektor Magazine, Archive.org