Jump to navigation Jump to search
Don't use Fritzing[edit | edit source]
- New parts cannot be created from scratch within Fritzing, Inkscape or another vector design program has to be used.
- Circuits are designed via a 0.1" pin pitch breadboard representation, and the schematic is created from that.
- The schematic is ugly.
- There are no nets or buses in the schematic view. Parts are connected by wires between individual pins. Connections cannot be named.
- It is unlike every other schematic capture application.
See also[edit | edit source]
- KiCad PCB EDA Suite, use this to design PCBs.
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Fritzing, Wikipedia