The Minimoog developed by Bill Hemsath and Jim Scott at R.A. Moog Inc. in 1969, is a monophonic analog subtractive synthesizer. It was released in 1970 and produced until 1981. It was re-designed by Bob Moog in 2002 and then released as the Minimoog Voyager.
Emulators and clones
- easy-muug XT VST plug-in
- GForce Minimonsta
- Arturia Minimoog V
- Steinberg Model E
- Analog Synth Lab – made with SynthMaker
- Bristol Synthesiser Emulations on Linux Mini Moog
- Getting started with Eurorack – part 2 by rutgervlek, 11 Apr 2016 - Recreating the architecture of a MiniMoog as the basis of a Eurorack system.
- Sonic Core Minimax (formerly Creamware Minimax)
- Studio Electronics MIDIMoog – A rackmount version of the Minimoog, built around a Model D circuit board.
|This article is a stub. You can help SDIY wiki by expanding it.|
- Arturia Minimoog emulator
- Moog Minimoog on Vintage Synth Explorer
- Minimoog on YouTube
- Minimoog Resource at www.retrosound.de
- Minimoog D info, pictures and audio clips