PCB and kit suppliers
Jump to navigation Jump to search
A list of companies and individuals that have PCBs or kits for sale.
Forums where PCBs are made available
Modular synth modules
- 4ms PCBs and Euro module kits.
- AI Synthesis
- AMSynths PCBs
- Barton Musical Circuits PCBs
- Befaco, an open hardware platform focusing on professional DIY musical hardware
- Blacet Research, kits for Blacet modules, see also photos documenting a build
- Was Bridechamber PCBs, MOTM/dotcom Panels, Hard-to-get parts (This business has now closed and all stock transfered to synthcube).
- Circuit Abbey
- Craig Lee Sound Design, 4U PCBs
- Electric Music Store, vintage module PCBs
- Electro-Music.com store.
- Elby Designs PCBs, kits, euro panels
- eMiZ Instruments
- Exploding Shed DIY kits, modules & parts
- Falafular PCBs, panels
- fluxmonkey merch, PCBs
- FEEDBACK Modules
- Fonik PCBs
- Frequency Central PCBs, panels
- Hexinverter PCBs & Kits
- Ken Stone's DIY Catgirl Synth (CGS)
- Infinite Machinery, integrated cicuits and components for the DIY audio community.
- Ljunggren Audio
- Magic Smoke Electronics PCBs, parts
- Mattson Mini Modular Assembled MMM PCBs
- Modular Addict
- ModularSquare has a few kits
- Was MOTM modules, now looks defunct.
- Music From Outer Space PCBs
- Neil's Webbly World PCBs
- Oakley PCBs
- PAIA kits for PAIA modules
- Papareil Synth Labs PCBs
- Razmasynth, Eurorack module kits
- Re:Synthesis dotcom panels
- Seismic Industries
- Sonic Potions
- Soundtronics, UK and Europe home of the MFOS Analogue Synth
- Steiner Synthasystem Project PCBs
- synthCube synth DIY kits, panels and parts
- Tellun PCBs
- Thonk PCBs, kits, euro panels, hardware and components
- Vladimir Pantelic Musikelektronik
- Woody's Electronics Kits
- Open Music Labs
- Sixty Four Pixels
- Rakit, fun, noisy electronic kit projects at affordable prices for a range of ages and skill levels.