Sound Semiconductor Inc
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sound Semiconductor Inc. (SSI) was founded by Dan Parks of CruzTOOLS Inc, in California in December 2018.
- SSI2130 Fatkeys VCO
- SSI2140 Fatkeys VCF
- SSI2144 Fatkeys four-pole VCF
- SSI2161 ProCircuit VCA
- SSI2162 Fatkeys dual VCA
- SSI2164 Fatkeys quad VCA
- ^ California Secretary of State.
- Sound Semiconductor website.
- Five Questions: Dan Parks - Revisiting classic technology for new analog synths by Sarah Jones, 29 Nov. 2017
- SSM chip production to return as SSI chips under Sound Semiconductor, Matrixsynth, 20 April 2017
|This article is a stub. You can help the Synth DIY Wiki by expanding it.|