PAiA Electronics was founded in 1968 by John Simonton in Oklahoma City, USA, as a company dedicated to providing synthesizer kits to the do-it-yourself electronic musician. In 1975 PAiA's users group magazine became Polyphony magazine, later renamed as Electronic Musician.
The control voltages is 1V/octave with a 100k ohm input impedance and nominal signal level is approximately +10dB. The modules are designed for an ±18V unregulated power (with on module regulation where necessary) although ±15V regulated supplies can be used.
- PAiA Yahoo group
- Wikipedia:PAiA Electronics
- The Cloned Analog Gear website has some scans about modules and other stuff from PAiA.
- PAiA at Marvin Jones' website, also has some issues of Polyphony
- PAiA documents, Synth & Studio Docs Archive
- PAiA manuals, Archive.org