Each VCA offers current input and output and a ground referenced –33 mV/dB control port. It will operate over a supply voltage range of ±4 V to ±18 V.
Clones and equivalents
- Sound Semiconductor Inc SSI2164
- Alfa Rpar AS AS2164 in DIP and SOIC
- THAT Corporation 2162 dual VCA, two 2162s are needed to replace one 2164.
- Coolaudio V2164
Synthesizers etc. using the SSM2164
- Noise Reap VCF 2164
- Mutable Instruments Shruthi-1
- Synthesis Technology MOTM-480
- SynthTech E480
- Old Crow CSR-80 voice card project
- Thomas Henry 12db State Variable VCF/VCA
- State variable VCF and VCA by Thomas Henry, An Analog Synthesizer for the 21st Century, Lulu.com, 2012, p. 15, schematics and parts lists only, no explanatory text.
- CoolAudio V2164 data sheet]
- Sound Semiconductor SSI2164
- Low cost quad voltage controlled amplifier, Analog Devices
Projects and circuits
- SSM2164 Based Voltage Controlled Amplifier.
- SSM2164 Synthesizer Circuits, Neil's Webbly World
- SSM2164 Information – Power Rail Failure, Neil's Webbly World
- SSM2164 based VCA s by Mike Irwin, electro-music.com
|This article is a stub. You can help the Synth DIY Wiki by expanding it.|