Babani book Electronic Synthesiser Construction by R. A. Penfold, published in 1986.
The synthesizer has the usual VCO-VCA-VCF voice, the book also includes an ADSR envelope generator, several simple sequencer circuits and a pseudo-stereo circuit using a simple phase-shift circuit.
- 1M for RV101 and RV102
- 2.2uF for C101
- 10k for the volume pot
- Op-amp buffer outputs
- Add a unity gain buffer to the AR
- Use star wiring for the power supply rails instead of daisy chained
- Electronic synthesizer construction, the R.A. Penfold book digitised
- 00_PenfoldSynth/, the R.A. Penfold book digitised
- R.A.Penfold DIY synth by David Hewitt, May 2017
- Home made analogue mono-synth from the R.A.Penfold book "Electronic Synthesiser Construction". by Techno Workbench, May 2012
- Home made analogue mono-synth from the R.A.Penfold book "Electronic Synthesiser Construction". Vid2 by Techno Workbench, May 2012
|This article is a stub. You can help the Synth DIY Wiki by expanding it.|